trunk doesn't build

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 9 16:51:33 EDT 2011

Hey all,
I just migrated my laptop and am rebuilding GnuCash from scratch.
A clean build from SVN from today yields the following during make check:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svk/build/po'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../src/gnome/druid-acct-period.c', needed by `gnucash.pot'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svk/build/po'

Did this file get removed without modifying POTFILES.in?