Strategy

Ted Creedon tcreedon at easystreet.net
Sun Dec 4 10:23:28 EST 2011

Better to either imbed Guile in the executable or start replacing it piece
by piece.

Too many dependencies on other peoples work.

Mentor Graphics faced the same problem with 16,000,000 lines of source code
for one product written in several languages.

They laid off the US help and sent the code to India...

An object oriented data design should be done first..

Tedc