gnucash: symbol lookup error

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:52:06 EST 2011

I checked out the latest trunk revision 21729 and it builds OK.
However, when I try to start it, I get the following error:

  "symbol lookup error:
/opt/gnucash-svn/gnucash-working/lib/gnucash/libgncmod-business-core.so:
undefined symbol: scm_init_sw_business_core_module"

and it terminates. Can somebody tell me how to correct this. I went
back in stages to 21705 and had the same problem. I gave up after
that. Are other people able to get the application to work? Fedora 15.

Alex