r21762 - gnucash/branches/2.4/packaging/win32 - [21761] Win32 build: Switch weekly build to daily one.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 20 10:44:37 EST 2011

Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:

>> -# Only run this script on Monday night (first day of the week)
>> -if [ `date +%u` != 1 ] ; then exit ; fi
>> +## Only run this script on Monday night (first day of the week)
>> +#if [ `date +%u` != 1 ] ; then exit ; fi
>>
>>   function qpushd() { pushd "$@">/dev/null; }
>>   function qpopd() { popd>/dev/null; }

> In addition to this change, I have also ran an svn update manually in
> the 2.4 packaging directory on the build server. Otherwise the change
> would only have been picked up next week Monday.
>
> 2.4 builds should now run daily.

I wonder if there is some way to push the "svn update" up higher in the
process, so that the 'svn update' gets run every day even if the build
only runs weekly?