Gnucash reports using php and mysql

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Dec 31 04:07:27 EST 2011

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 03:00:01 +0000 (UTC)
Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

> I still intend to get back to this.  I still thiink that the primary
> problem with the report-writing tools is not that they are unusable,
> but that no one knows how to use them.

Thank you very much. It would be, imho, great ROI allowing (potential)
GC users to fully embrace GC. At least, to me it seems much nicer to use
GC for everything than to have to fiddle with PHP Web invoicing apps
just to easily tweak/create decent invoice.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,