GnuCash Dev teams

Sebastien Daniel sebastien.daniel at sebweb.ca
Tue Feb 1 12:17:21 EST 2011

------ Askarii ------

Great feedback,

yes I agree with just about everything that has been mentioned by other
contributors. This "un-easy" start is indeed a mistake on my part, but
it has the advantage of throwing to my attention most of the issues
involved with opensource Communities and their "nature", if I can put it
that way.

To answer a few of the questions which arose from this introduction:

   1. I am from Canada
   2. I speak, fluently, both french and english
   3. I do not intend to develop (program) for GnuCash (this is to
      answer Donald Allen), yet my intentions to help and contribute
      remain. My "area" is administration and I plan on contributing by
      administrating an aspect of the project. A recent idea was the
      WishList.
   4. I have read the dev. Wiki and it is perfectly intelligible ;)

Finally, to add to my knowledge of the project, is there a source of
information which states the known issues, current projects etc?