Plugin API?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:16:41 EST 2011

Hello all,
I originally included this in my last email but felt it was worth its own thread. Have there been discussions developing support for custom GNUCash plugins(or does this support exist and I have just simply missed it)? As far as plug in support, I have some fairly sophisticated ideas in mind ranging from custom reports (which is pretty much already built in) to the ability to plug in custom fields in the ledger, plugins for interest estimation, bill reminder plugin and/or bill reminder system daemon, plugins for adding payments to a google account calendar, etc... I think there is a huge amount of potential here.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com