Three projects for Gnucash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Feb 6 11:57:52 EST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 7:56 AM, John Gray wrote:

> There are a few of us who are working on android version right now.
>
> Right now its reading in from the sqlite db.   It reads in everything
> and displays the accounts with balances, and let you add transactions.
>
> Look here for its status:
> http://gnc4a.rednus.co.uk/

That "adding transactions" bit is unwise. It's unlikely that you'll be able to do that correctly without using (at least) libgncmodule-engine and libgnc-qof. (At least because the various libraries are somewhat interdependent and I've left working out the dependencies of those two libraries as an exercise.)

If you can't pull in the necessary gnucash libraries, write out an interchange file in one of the formats Gnucash or AQBanking understands  with your new transactions and have the user import that file into Gnucash.

Regards,
John Ralls