Three projects for Gnucash

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Sun Feb 6 10:56:09 EST 2011

There are a few of us who are working on android version right now.

Right now its reading in from the sqlite db.   It reads in everything
and displays the accounts with balances, and let you add transactions.

Look here for its status:
http://gnc4a.rednus.co.uk/

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com