Register problem in 2.4.1 - release BLOCKED

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Feb 6 14:26:04 EST 2011

I am using tagged 2.4.1 and have a problem which blocks its release.  If
I enter a transaction with 2 splits, and the other account is open
already, the split doesn't show up.  However, if I alter the sort order
(maybe do anything which affects which splits are shown), it suddenly
appears.  In gnucash.trace, I see "CRIT <Gtk> gtk_widget_is_ancestor:
assertion `ancestor != NULL' failed" which might be related.

Please look back over the checkins you have made to see if any of them
might have introduced this problem.

Phil