GNUCash 2.4 Small business accounting

Julian Copes julianc at packtpub.com
Wed Feb 9 09:26:52 EST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Julian Copes and I work for Packt, publishers of a new book on
GNUCash called "GNUCash
<https://www.packtpub.com/gnucash-24-small-business-accounting-beginners-gui
de/book>  2.4 Small business accounting" by Ashok Ramachandran.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> I'd like to
send some copies of the book to yourself and the members of the GNUCash
project, simply provide a shipping address.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> Packt is an
independent publishing company formed in 2004, focusing mainly on open
source books for developers and programmers.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> We're
passionate about open source and are committed to promoting and supporting
open source projects.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> When we
published our first book on phpMyAdmin in 2004, we decided to allocate to 2%
of all sales back to the phpMyAdmin project. This was our way of providing
them with ongoing support and funding.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> To date, we
have paid open source projects over $300,000. Therefore, as we have
published a book on GNUCash, we will be allocating 2% of every book sold to
the GNUCash project.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> I'd like to
talk to you in more detail about the scheme and how we can work together, is
this something you are interested in?

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> I look
forward to hearing from you.

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> Thanks

 <https://www.packtpub.com/tortoisesvn-1-7-beginners-guide/book> Best
Regards,

Julian Copes

Marketing Executive | Packt Publishing | www.packtpub.com

32 Lincoln Road, Olton, Birmingham, B27 6PA, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 121 683 1170 | Fax: +44 (0) 121 683 1171 | Skype: julianc.packt

Follow Packt on Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/packtpub>
http://twitter.com/packtpub