GNUCash 2.4 Small business accounting

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Feb 10 06:46:33 EST 2011

Zitat von Julian Copes <julianc at packtpub.com>:
> My name is Julian Copes and I work for Packt, publishers of a new book on
> GNUCash called "GNUCash
> <https://www.packtpub.com/gnucash-24-small-business-accounting-beginners-guide/book>  2.4 Small business accounting" by Ashok
> Ramachandran.

@Developers: I've participated in the creation process of this book as
a reviewer. I haven't seen the final version of the book so far, but
from what I've seen during the review phase, I can whole-heartedly
recommend this book. It's well written, fun to read, and covers a very
wide range of topics including plenty advanced topics and some of the
unavoidable workarounds that are still needed from time to time in
gnucash. (And no, I don't profit from this book in any form, except
for having received one free copy for the review effort.)

Regards,

Christian