Updated Lithuanian translation of GnuCash - please include it in 2.4.3 release

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Feb 25 02:16:44 EST 2011

Thank you very much for your contribution!

The updated translation is now on revision 20339 and it will be in the
next stable release. If you want to test it before GnuCash 2.4.3 is
released, you can download a nightly build (and unstable) windows
installer here: http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/ ; just check
that the revision number in the name is at least 20339. In the next
hours it should be available.

Regards
Cristian