Updated Lithuanian translation of GnuCash - please include it in 2.4.3 release

Mantas Kriaučiūnas mantas at akl.lt
Fri Feb 25 00:39:34 EST 2011

Hi Gnucash developers,

I'm sending updated Lithuanian translation of GnuCash - please include it in 2.4.3 release, because Lithuanian translation in 2.4.0 and 2.4.2 is very bad :(

My name is Mantas Kriaučiūnas, I'm translating and improving free software since year 2000, previous year I've translated Homebank accounting software.

Thanks for developing the best open source personal accounting software :)

--
Good luck,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas	 Jabber ID: mantas at akl.lt 	 GPG ID: 43535BD5