Improved French Translation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Feb 25 02:29:53 EST 2011

I see you attached a "pot" file (the template file) instead of the "po"
file (the actual translation). Is this intended? in the pot file I can
see only five strings translated (Due Date, All Accounts, Net Price,
Total Price, Invoice Date).

The best way (for you as a contributor and for us as developers) to
update an existing translation is to download it (here is the last
version of the French translation:
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/export/20339/gnucash/trunk/po/fr.po ), edit
it with a program like poedit (http://www.poedit.net/) and send it back
to this list. If you want to read further information about translation
workflow, take a look at this wiki page:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation

If you need more help feel free to ask!

Regards
Cristian