Rest accounts to zero.

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 05:22:16 EST 2011

On Saturday 26 Feb 2011 10:08:18 Colin Law wrote:
> On 25 February 2011 20:36, Neil Jackson <neil at webcoza.co.za> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have been playing with GnuCash and now want to start for real. Is there
> > anyway to reset all the accounts back to zero and delete all the
> > transactions? I have looked on the web and in your help but I must be
> > missing it.
Is this because you have customised the accounts to your needs and you now
want to start using for real beacause you're happy with your customisation?
If so then you should be able to export your chart of accounts from the file
menu.  This will give you a shiny new file with no transactions with an
identical account tree.
Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2