Public Git repo

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jan 3 01:31:34 EST 2011

On Jan 2, 2011, at 9:00 PM, Yawar Amin wrote:

> Anyway, to end with a clear next action: John, would you be kind enough to create a ‘gnucash’ organization on GitHub and upload your repo there? I would like to clone it and try working on #634456.

OK, I've made a Gnucash "organization" with me as the admin and Yawar as the single member of the "developers" group. I've started the git conversion... it will probably take a few hours, and now it's bedtime. If all goes well, I'll push it in the morning.

Anyone else who wants in, let me know your Github user ids and I'll add you to the developers group. If you want to help with admin, say so. (SVN committers only, please. It's a public repo, so anyone can clone it, but obviously we can only allow SVN committers to push.)

Once I've gotten everything working manually I'll set up for a daily synchronization with svn.

Regards,
John Ralls