Public Git repo: Status update

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Jan 5 05:29:59 EST 2011

Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
> The second try stopped at r15521 for reasons that aren't entirely clear to
> me.

This particular revision has nothing uncommon at all. I wouldn't understand
why git-svn stops particularly there.

There are other SVN revisions which cause occasional trouble with git-svn. One
infamous example from another project is that someone did "svn copy
blabla/trunk/subdirectory blabla/branches/subdirectory", i.e. the branch
directory wasn't a copy from the top-level trunk but from some other
directories. This violates the convention of having branches always as copies
from top-level trunk... but in our case this doesn't apply.

Regards,

Christian