Public Git repo: Status update

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Jan 5 20:58:32 EST 2011

On Jan 5, 2011, at 11:01 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

> John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:
>
>> I also started a straight git svn clone, which stopped mysteriously
>> about the same place. I just restarted it.
>
> What's the bottleneck in doing the conversion?

This time I kept a tee-file of the output, but I didn't have time to examine it this morning. It stopped in exactly the same place, and I guess that it's because I'd already started that import before I started fixing the git author file, so it failed for the same reason. The restart ran all the way through.

Regards,
John Ralls