IRR on Advanced Portfolio report

Franco Mossotto franco.mossotto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:38:56 EST 2011

Yes,
you are right, IRR can be misinterpreted because it assumes reinvestments
with the same return rate, but this is anyway widely used and is present on
other products.

NPV can be easily added starting from my code (we just need to add an option
to take the rate to calculate NPV, and add the column), but I think this is
more complex to use since it requires to think first to which is the
expected return rate.

Regards,
Franco