Download Issues

Gianni De Luca johndl at nebulon.com
Thu Jan 13 03:46:53 EST 2011

Hi,
I downloaded the Intel version of your software for Mac OSX but I couldn't use it because it required a password I was never issued.
I tried to delete that copy and download it again, however now the download will not complete at all.
I have not been able to find a solution to this problem anywhere in your resource material. Can you help?
I would like to trial this as an alternative to Quicken on my Mac as I am located in Australia and here Quicken has no support for Macs.
I'd appreciate your assistance because at this stage I cannot even download the software.
Kind Regards,
Gianni
61357213762