Wrong list

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Thu Jan 13 14:02:45 EST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011 um 19:46:41 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> On Thursday 13 January 2011, Mark Jenkins wrote:
> > > For -devel, I'd suggest "Development discussion and submission of
> > > patches.
> >
> > Patch submissions are supposed to go to bugzilla now, not -devel, right?

As the wiki says "A read-only list containing just commit messages" and you
can see in e.g.
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-patches/2011-January/thread.html
it is the output of svn.

> Indeed, other parts of the documentation and wiki ask to submit patches to
> bugzilla. So it's best to remove this from the description.

I will add a link.

BTW: I just added -br, -es, -it to the wiki page, because the archives show
more (br) or less (it) activity.

> Geert

Frank