What svn rev is 2.4.0?

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Sun Jan 16 14:42:39 EST 2011

Thanks for clarifying things so I can get working again and reference
"the right" 2.4.0 as a branch point and in diffs.

No clue why svnversion -c returns
2135:<the "real" revision>
but, to me, whatever it returns seems like what should be in the build
(it does indicate local modifications as well, from svnversion --help)

r2135 seems pretty uneventful; some reformatting of code, so no clue why
it turns up as a "mixed revision working copy"

jeff at fx:/usr/local/src/gnucash-2.4.0$ diff -qs -r -x .svn trunk-19971
trunk-2135 | fgrep identical

Files trunk-19971/doc/gnome-hackers.txt and
trunk-2135/doc/gnome-hackers.txt are identical