Next release 2.4.1 soon? (was: Branching stable and trunk?)

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Thu Jan 27 14:47:20 EST 2011

I can release 2.4.1 in the near future.  One bug that is on my radar (I don't
have a bug number off-hand) is the "check printing really small on windows".  I
haven't looked into how checks are printed, but do they use html?  There was a
"report printing is really small" bug on win32 with webkit and it had to do with
GtkPrintOperation not being initialized correctly, if I recall.  I don't use
check printing, but I think I want to see if I can track this bug down and
include the fix in 2.4.1.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.