Next Release - and Documentation release ?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sat Jul 2 17:11:30 EDT 2011

Am Samstag, 2. Juli 2011 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> > Everything is updated and tagged. I have tarballs ready for upload for
> > all three packages. I haven't done anything yet with any news items, and
> > I haven't changed anything on the website yet.
> >
> > I've also started the 2.4.7 Mac builds.
> >
> > Now it's bedtime.
> >
> > Regards,
> > John Ralls
>
> Thanks.
>
> I'll try to come up with some release notes/announcement for the
> documentation releases. And in the process, I'll attempt to write down how
> I did it for future releases.
>
> Can someone who already created news items for the program release before
> take care of the program release message ?

The news item for the program 2.4.7 is written and committed to the website.
It can be copied from there into an announcement email.

For the program on sourceforge, a 2.4.7 folder has been created and the
windows binary has been uploaded. We still need to upload source tgz and
tar.bz2 and the Mac OSX binaries. Once this is done, the announcement can be
sent out. Can either one of you, John and Geert, do this once the last uploads
are done? Thanks!

Regards,

Christian