GnuCash Documentation 2.4.1 in .epub and .mobi format

SASAKI Suguru sss.sonik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:36:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/7/12 Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>:
> Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:
>
>>> If we can automate it I'm happy to make it part of the nightly docs build.
>>>
>> Once Sasaki completes the makefile rules for epub, automating that will be as
>> simple as running a make epub as part of the nightly build and copying the
>> resulting *.epub files to the gnucash webserver, just as we do with the pdf
>> files.

Exactly.

I've just commited to GitHub [1].
The Makefile rules for epub is almost done,
but testing on other platform other than Linux (Debian) is necessary.
This rules depend on mktemp in coreutils, xsltproc and zip,
so this is very minimal, I guess.

# by the way, my first name is Suguru, so call me Suguru ;-)

>> For mobi, you will have to install python and calibre on the build server.
>> After that, the story is the same as for epub.

Right.

If you have Python and Calibre installed,
it'll be easy to automate the build.
(I'll make .mobi rule like so.)

Regards,

[1]