Validate GnuCash website

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Jul 29 16:27:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Fri, July 29, 2011 4:22 pm, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> While working on the beta website, i just checked how it validates [1]
> and there are many errors. I'm not an expert in this field so I'm asking
> if it's worth to correct them? If yes, is it better to use a HTML 4.01
> strict or a XHTML 1.0 strict doctype.

I don't have an opinion here.  Maybe others will.

> Always talking about website, the Search page is not rendered correctly
> [2]. Does someone know what's going on?

I know about the search page.  I haven't had the chance to look into it.
It's been broken since the upgrade to Fedora 15.  And namazu is no longer
part of Fedora.   So perhaps we should just look for a new search engine?

> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Regards
> Cristian
>
> [1]
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnucash.org%2Fbeta%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&user-agent=W3C_Validator%2F1.2
> [2] https://lists.gnucash.org/search/

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745