Money files

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 8 09:03:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

"Edward Ingram" <eingram1 at cox.net> writes:

> I'm not familiar with etiquette for sourceforge.

I'm not sure what sorceforge has to do with anything, however for the
GnuCash lists the etiquette is to make sure all responses get replied
back to the list using your mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all
functionality.

> Is there somewhere I can fid out where to ask questions?

Yes, as I said in my last reply: gnucash-user You can subscribe at
http://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user I've CC'd this
message here and I've set the mail so that your reply will go there, but
please get into the habit of using "reply-to-list" or "reply-all".

-derek