Gnucash 2.4.6 HBCI Ini-Letter not displayed

Peter Sorowka psorowka at freilicht.net
Thu Jun 16 17:28:58 EDT 2011

After not getting any answer on that I today tried the same thing with
several older versions on the mac. Result: I succeeded with none of
them, got stuck at several points. In the recent releases (at least
2.4.5 and 2.4.6) the behavior is the same: i can successfully create
the key file and download the banks keys, but after clicking the
button "INI-Letter" and entering the password to unlock the key file
nothing happens.
i did not find any documentation on that and have no idea where to
start searching for an error. Any thoughts?

Peter