Gnucash 2.4.6 HBCI Ini-Letter not displayed

Peter Sorowka psorowka at freilicht.net
Tue Jun 14 14:48:29 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

after not succeeding with chipcards I now switched to HBCI with
keyfile but again I have some problems. I use the 2.4.6 built for Mac
and want to generate my key file and the INI Letter I have to give to
the bank. I succeeded in creating the key file, downloading and
accepting the banks public key and so on, everything seemed to work
fine. But when I want to display/print the INI-Letter (hence press the
button "INI Letter" in the aqbanking config) just nothing happens at
all. No error code, no crash, nothing.  Do I miss any programm? is
there a place to look for error messages?

regards
Peter