GnuCash for Medium-Business Accounting and Payroll process

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jun 20 10:25:10 EDT 2011

On Jun 19, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Goran Maržić wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> Would you please let me know if there is a GnuCash for Medium Business
> Accounting and evidence of employees with payroll process.
>

> I find GnuCash very powerful but I couldn't find the way for exporting data
> to excel or connecting to oracle data base. If it already exsis I kindly ask
> to give me a trace.

Please use gnucash-users at lists.gnucash.org for user questions. Gnucash-devel is for coordinating Gnucash development among the programmers, translators, and testers.

No, there's only the one Gnucash version, and it's suitable only for very small business or personal use. There's no support for payroll. There's also no support for Oracle's commercial database products. The SQL backend supports only Sqlite3, MySql, and Postgresql.

Regards,
John Ralls