Bounty for a bugfix: Have register window Filter-By settings be saved and restored

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Mon Jun 20 15:42:07 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I want to test drive the possibility to put a bounty on bugfixes for some
well-known old bugs in gnucash. Also, I found out about various open source
bounty management web-sites throughout the web and I'd like to test them one
by one.

As a first such try, I'd like to offer a $50 bounty on the bugfix task "Allow
Filter By settings to be saved and reused", managed via the nextsprocket
website:

   http://nextsprocket.com/tasks/gnucash-allow-filter-by-settings-to-be-saved-
and-reused

Other users who would like to see this task fixed can add a reward to that
task as well (which is why this is announced on nextsprocket). Developers who
would like to submit a solution should announce this interest in the comments
on that website.

Again, I'm just curious to see whether this really works out and whether this
small bounty helps motivating someone to actually fix this issue. I'll
summarize my experience later on.

Regards,

Christian