Bounty for a bugfix: Have register window Filter-By settings be saved and restored

Tim M tim at filmchicago.org
Tue Jun 28 01:09:31 EDT 2011

It seems as though NextSprocket has few active users or (realistic) tasks
available.  Most existing tasks are posted by the user 'roger pack' and most
of his posted requests seem bogus IMO.  The site is an interesting idea, but
I can't see why any serious developer would spend any significant amount of
time perusing that site to be quite honest without more available tasks and
active users.  Then again, I don't know what other options are out there.