Cheque Printing from Search Results Window

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 25 20:57:56 EDT 2011

"John P. New" <jnew at hazelden.ca> writes:

>> This is not a bug.  This is a feature.
>> This is exactly how you are supposed to print multiple checks at once.
>
> Yes, I see that the Help Manual does say that this is the way to print
> multiple cheques. However, I don't think printing every transaction in
> the Search Results tab is an intuitive consequence.

Okay, so how would you propose that we implement "print multiple checks"
given the fact that there is no way to choose multiple transactions at
once?

Seriously, we had to make some choices.  This seemed like the best way
to select multiple transactions.