Locked out of Gnucash SVN and Wiki

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Tue Jun 28 02:34:03 EDT 2011

I can't connect to the Gnucash Subversion server or Wiki (both of which
are at 204.107.200.65).  When I try I get an ICMP Type 3, code 10 "host
administratively prohibited" rejection.  What have I done to get on
someone's sh*t list and how do I get off?  It was working fine a week
or so ago and suddenly stopped for no obvious reason, or at least not
obvious to me.  I'm connecting from 216.144.211.245.  I tried
connecting from 216.144.211.242 and that worked so it's not my whole
subnet that's prohibited, just the machine I want to use for Gnucash
development.

          Mike