First weeks with uservoice

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Mar 1 11:46:25 EST 2011

Zitat von Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com>:
> I hadn't looked at it before, but it looks good.
>
> Can the items be linked to bugzilla entries?

No. Except that I have added the bugzilla URL as a comment in case I
already knew this item exists in bugzilla.

> Should we go through all of the
> enhancement requests and move them to uservoice?

Maybe a few weeks or months down the road we should indeed decide
whether we want to do this step. I wouldn't recommend this for now.

> It's a bit of a pain to have 2
> systems, because it would be easy for a person to enter something
> into bugzilla
> which we then decide is really an enhancement, not a bug fix.

Yes. I'd bear with this for a few weeks until we decide for a final solution.

Regards,

Christian