First weeks with uservoice

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Mar 1 11:38:09 EST 2011

I hadn't looked at it before, but it looks good.

Can the items be linked to bugzilla entries?  Should we go through all of the
enhancement requests and move them to uservoice?  It's a bit of a pain to have 2
systems, because it would be easy for a person to enter something into bugzilla
which we then decide is really an enhancement, not a bug fix.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.