Improved French Translation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Mar 1 15:22:01 EST 2011

The 2.4.3 was released a couple of days ago then the updated translation
is not in that version.

If you want to check it out, you can install an UNSTABLE nigthly build
version [1] (just look for any revision newer than 20355) or, if you are
under linux, you can build the code from source.

If you don't want to risk anything, you have to wait for the next stable
2.4.4 release.

Regards
Cristian

[1] http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/