Traditional Chinese Translation

Kuang-che Wu kcwu at csie.org
Thu Mar 3 12:06:48 EST 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 08:35:54PM +0100, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> Thanks for sending the patch!
> I've checked it yesterday but didn't noticed the problem....
>
> We will see tomorrow if it works.

It works :)

However, I found one issue.

I installed 2.4.3 using English installer and it create English
shortcuts for me. When I install new version, say, 2.4.4 which comes
with new Chinese installer, it will create Chinese shortcuts. Thus now I
have shortcuts doubled in my start menu.

Since two installs are both 2.4.x, which are considered as "compatible",
old shortcuts won't be uninstalled.

How about deleting old shortcuts pointing to the same executables during
install?