GSoC organization application opened; I'd like to apply for GnuCash

Mitch Murphy mitch at ghgstat.com
Tue Mar 8 23:32:07 EST 2011

Christian,

yes. i'm available to mentor a student in mac os x (cocoa) programming
in which i have 15+ years of experience, since before mac os x was
owned by apple in fact. for geek history buffs, remember NeXT...

i was already planning on starting a fresh mac os x interface for
gnucash (called GnuCashX.app maybe) in a few weeks. i could
supervise/mentor a student writing an ipad app, or to help me with my
native mac gui version.

Dr. Mitch Murphy
Sprott School of Business
Carleton University