Interactive Javascript + Canvas (jqPlot) powered graphs

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Mar 11 09:48:50 EST 2011

Dear Andy,

I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I'm very excited about your
patches, but haven't had the time to actually do some testing. I was
planning to apply them to SVN trunk as soon as we have a 2.4-stable
branch created, so that your patches here (javascript) and also the
previous python module patches will be available in the experimental
trunk branch, as soon as it is separated from the 2.4-stable branch.

By the way, how do I apply your patch series most easily? I'm using
git-svn locally and I'm used to "git am" but not the way you've
submitted the patches.

Regards,

Christian