For those asking for a browser version of Gnucash

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Mar 20 17:00:07 EDT 2011

Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
> Speaking of rewriting the register, though, I noticed a branch called
> "register rewrite" when I was working on the git mirror. It looks like
> Jaff Green and Andreas Köhler were working on it, but abruptly stopped in
> early 2008. Does anyone remember remember anything about it?

My memories are that the code was able to provide the "normal" register mode
(probably single-line) just fine, but the more complicated view modes (auto-
split and/or general ledger) didn't work well enough so that the developers in
question were thinking to propose it for trunk. But that's about it.

Regards,

Christian