Python module prototype

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Mar 21 17:23:55 EDT 2011

Dear Andy,

Am Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011 schrieb Andy Clayton:
> So based off of the Interactive Javascript + Canvas (Flot) powered
> graphs thread:
>
> Here's what I currently have for a python module.

Now that we have a 2.4-stable branch and trunk is open for all new features
again, I was intending to apply your patches regardless of your warnings :-)

However, even the first not-yet-applied patch, build-core-python-swig.patch,
doesn't compile (and needed some hand tweaking due to new changes upstream,
but that wasn't a problem):

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
swig-app-utils-python.c:3677: error: no previous prototype for
‘init_sw_app_utils’
make[1]: *** [swig-app-utils-python.lo] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/cs/org/gnucash/git/trunk/build/src/app-
utils

Can you have a look into that? I'd like to apply your python module patches
immediately, as long as they compile :-)

Best Regards,

Christian

PS: oh, and my most preferred patch format is "git format-patch" so that I can
apply those with "git am" and have the log messages already ready.