2.4 branch created (Re: Proposal: Branch 2.4-stable and trunk now)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Mar 22 09:04:32 EDT 2011

On maandag 21 maart 2011, Stephen Brown wrote:
> Hi Derek, Geert & Christian
> At the moment I am successfully building under Microsoft Vista whatever the
> install.sh build scripts build,
> which If I understand
> what is being said in this thread correctly is the stable version. I want
> to develope on the developement version.

A few days back, Christian created a 2.4 branch. This means that stable
development now moves away from trunk and trunk is open again for unstable
development. If you didn't change anything in the build script, you will be
building from trunk. So that means you are now automatically building the
development version.

Geert