Windows Build system fixes

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:41:08 EDT 2011

Hi people,
    About 10 hours ago, I downloaded gnucash and installed it on my Samsung
netbook running Windows XP. I feel I need to become familiar with the system
from the users' side. I like working on something where I can use both the
technical and business side of me.
    I have to go to work soon. So I will be offline for a few hours. I am
substituting today in Palo Alto.

Thank you for the opportunity,
Elise L. Scher