GSoC Clarification: Applications/proposals welcome, but no acceptance decision before April 25!

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:38:36 EDT 2011

Hi Christian and others,
     Can I still help with gnucash and cutecash, even if Google does not
accept me? I would still like to help if that happens.
    But it would be easier for me to do more for gnucash if I am accepted.
Otherwise I would probably have to be some sort of camp counselor during the
day, if I can find a position, and code and test at night, when I will be
tired from working all day.
    By the way, I successfully downloaded gnucash onto my netbook and am
going through the tutorials. I hope to use it to keep track of my expenses
and to create the occasional invoice.
    Also, I have a friend who lives in San Leandro. So I could go out to
that area some weekend to meet people who live in the East Bay.

Thank you,
Elise L. Scher