GSoC & Cutecash

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Mar 24 16:34:15 EDT 2011

Dear Marcin,

thank you for your interest in working with gnucash in the GSoC 2011 program.
It is good to hear you've been able to build it from source.

As for "the most important thing": That is up to you. You can pick a project
from the programming environment that's most fun to you. E.g., if you think
you enjoy Qt the most, I would indeed suggest to try the cutecash code again
and see whether you can add enough features so that it's a "lightweight, easy
& fast" data entry possibility in addition to the normal gnucash program.

Also, all the ideas from the uservoice page http://gnucash.uservoice.com are
useful suggestions for a project.

Best Regards,

Christian