GSoC 2011 CuteCash

Evgeniya Ivanchukova workfork at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:13:01 EDT 2011

Hello!

My name's Evgeniya. I'm a student at my sixth year pursuing a master degree
in computer science ( bachelors one's already achieved) and would like to
participate in GSoC working on CuteCash.
 I want to work with this particular project because I really like Qt. The
most of my student tasks needed GUI were performed using Qt/C++.

I live in Khabarovsk, Russia. So how can i get to know wheter there are
banks working with gnucash protocols in my city?

Before making a proposal with responsible timeline i really need to evaluate
work content upon the project. The fact is that this year is my last
studying year, so i'm defending my thesis in july. What particular tasks the
project supposes?

I look forward to hearing from you,
Evgeniya.