New gnucash doc in Mac lost!

Nadine Hwa nadinehwa at ameritech.net
Thu May 12 16:21:25 EDT 2011

Please help. I downloaded v2.4.5 for Mac. I have OS 10.5.8. After
spending two days entering transactions, I quit the app. Then when I
document--my old one is gone as far as I can see. I know there was
autosaving going on. But where is the actual document on my Apple? The
gnucash app is in my Applications folder. But launching it doesn't get
back my document, so where did it go? Please save my day and let me
know if I can get it back.
Thank you.