GnuCash Translation into Tamil - update

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Mon May 23 15:27:59 EDT 2011

Dear Ashok,

sounds very good! How do you submit the file back into gnucash? Will you
simply send the ta.po once you think you're ready? As usual, we will happily
commit any po file that is sent here to the mailing list. There might be a
2.4.6 release in the next 1-3 weeks, so it probably can't hurt to submit an
intermediate state sometime soon, but that is up to you.

Best Regards,

Christian